Thursday, July 30, 2009

Health Screening

Ok today was health screening..It started at 10.00 am so we have to skip our Maths class!! Yay!! Dont have to do Algebra work haha! Ok we have to go to black box and wait outside for our turn..When it was my turn,I have to take that eye test thingy oh whatever that is..its the one where u have to cover your left eye first than read the words infront of you...Ok the problem is,my eyesight is very very bad..How bad? I can only read the first 4 letters..-.- Last time my eyesight was really good..But since I was a maple freak last time,I used to play it for almost 24 hours everyday..My parents wouldn't even care anyway..I have specs but I dont want to wear them coz I will look like shit..But the nurse advised me to wear them..Tsk,do u really think I will listen to her?? No way!!

Well for my left eye I got a 6/24,For my right I also got a 6/24..Wtf does that mean?? Anyways,this was what the nurse wrote on my Health Assessment Summary, "Vision Screening done-Glasses at home.Advise to wear them for better vision(I dont think so) Advised on good eye-care habits..

Alright thats all I got to say....Im tired and I want to eat..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jelly bean..

Jelly bean..
Jeraldine..