Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Chinese lesson today..

Did I ever told u my Chinese sucks?? Oh yeah I did..Today's Chinese lesson was a story about that lanturn festival thing,whatever that is..Our teacher was telling us about the full moon,moon cake and lanturns stuff..About moon cakes,I wonder why they have weird names..I nvr tried mooncakes before bcoz my friend told me that when u eat them,u will be seeing full moon in your dreams..Wtf I dont know if its true or not..Maybe I should try 1 and see it for myself..And if I dont see a full moon in my dreams,my friend is going to see the moon and the stars around his head..I hate Chinese totally but I find today's lesson was kinda interesting..Not sure why..Maybe its because im in the mood to learn...

*I kinda like blogging now..Its like really fun..Last time I said to my friends that blogger is for idiots,wasting their time..Well,Im wrong..I find it kinda cool already..Haha..=D*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jelly bean..

Jelly bean..
Jeraldine..