Saturday, August 1, 2009

Lemmy..My Nephew

I was very excited when My Nephew,Lemmy and Aaron are coming back to Singapore from Sweeden!! Lemmy is only 19 months and Aaron is 3 years old.. But when I heard from my mother that Aaron is not coming to Singapore Bcoz he has to study in Sweeden,My face expression changed...I was hoping the 2 of them would come back together!! =( Lemmy can only say a few words like Mama and papa..Lol..While Aaron,he's english is very good at such a young age..

My mom and I went to the Airport at around 1.00pm to pick Lemmy and my Sister..They arrived at 1.30..Lol Lemmy was so excited when he saw me..After that, we took a taxi and went back home Coz there will be a party at my house to celebrate my Brother's 29th birthday..(Happy Birthday bro!!) Ok right now there's a party going on at my house and my mom said I should eat the delicious food she made..Yumyum I wonder what she made for me today?? Ok bye guyz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jelly bean..

Jelly bean..
Jeraldine..