Monday, July 27, 2009

Telok Kurau Sec + Broadrick Sec!!

Lol Im back!! Its been a long time since I last posted a new entry...Why?? I forgotted my password..The account Im using is actually a girl's account..Haha..Anyways,I dont really blog much but since im damn bored,I have too..=P Ok today is Monday,yeah everyone knows that,and I juz heard news from my Principal,Mr Singh of course,That My school,Telok Kurau Secondary School is going to merge with Broadrick Secondary School!! Omg Im so happy!! Its all thanks to MOE~~ I always wanted to go to that school coz I want to meet my Primary School friends....But sadly,we must wait till 2011 to go IN to that school..That means that I would be sec 3 already!! Wa liao..So long sey..But anyways,I will wait..Sian..0_0 Im not saying that I hate Telok Kurau Sec,but its just that I want a school which is bigger,cleaner and have a nicer environment..

I have been studying in Telok Kurau Sec for almost 8 months already..I like the teachers there..Especially Mr.Raj. he's really a cool P.E teacher..Im not gonna tell u why..Ok now im tired..-.- I wanna slack..Cant wait for 2011!!Yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jelly bean..

Jelly bean..
Jeraldine..