Monday, July 6, 2009

Transformers 2

This is my very 1st blog entry...Ok lets start.. What a boring day today was..Sigh..Anyway,I watched that Transformers 2 Revenge Of The Fallen..That show kicked ass man!!! I force u to watch it..I Watched it in bugis..Lol the tickets only cost 8 bucks....Watched it with my best friend Marcus. Since the show starts at 6.30,we still had 2 hours left so we decided to go to the arcade..Actually,I didn't really know there was 1 when marcus told me bout it..ZzZ..Ok,lets make things here faster,We bought the popcorns and drinks but we still had 1 hour left so we decided to wait lor..Its was only 30 min when the popcorn was almost finished!!! LOL!!! I saved the drinks 4 the movie..-.-..Ok I dont really like blogging but I Dont even know why im blogging right now at this very moment..Geez..Ok thats all..Cya!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dear
    You liked transformers 2 ?
    I think only action was good
    apart from action only Megan fox was good and nothing was good there
    what do you think ?
    Watch movies online

    ReplyDelete

Jelly bean..

Jelly bean..
Jeraldine..